Leaders & Recent Graduates At Elisha's Room
Our Core Values
What We Celebrate
- The Good Good Father. No religion, simply because He is good.
- Community. No man's an island. You can't do this by yourself.
- Authenticity. No fluff but the real stuff. Authentic faith. Authentic relationships. Authentic witness.
- Destiny. We will champion you to be all you were meant to be.
- Discipleship. Iron sharpens iron. Jesus is our model.
- Duplication. We reproduce ourselves. We reproduce communities.
- Character. At the end of the day we want to know the real you. Not just what you can do.
- Honor. Simply because we want to be treated the same way.
- Fun. The only way to live this life. Have a blast.
- Creativity. You are the expression of who He is. We need your expression.
What We Do
FAM FRIDAY. Weekly Friday family time. This could look like hunting for meat, cooking and feasting after, training to scale Mount Shasta and Everest after, or hanging out in the living room, shooting the breeze about life. No, really, we just want to do family really well.
ELISHA'S ROOM WORSHIP NIGHTS. Weekly TUESDAY night worship community. Worship. Family. Friends. Community. Jesus. Encounters. Breakthroughs.